Is there a difference between “TO LIKE a PERSON” and “TO LOVE A PERSON”. Me and my friend were having tea during the break at the tea stall outside our office & were discussing, rather debating on this. I told her there is no difference. If you care for someone and like to be around them whether s/he is your friend or a part of your family, then you like or love a person. She immediately nodded her head and with a smile on her face started explaining:
- Wow, she looks beautiful!
- Her hairstyle is just awesome.
- She is dressed so nicely
- Her blue eyes are so attractive, etc.. etc..
When you think or talk about a girl with any such above statements, means you LIKE her and not LOVE her. You are explaining the characteristics what you like about her. But do you LOVE her? Think again..!!!
Love can never be explained or measured. It can be only expressed. Love is a feeling that connects two persons emotionally, physically & mentally.
- When you cannot live a minute w/o thinking about someone
- When, with that person, you forget all your worries
- When you are happy to change yourself for that special person, but (s)he does not want you to do that
- When you wake up in the morning and want to see the first text message from that someone
- When (s)he get hurts emotionally or physically, you are the first to get your eyes wet
- When you come to the coffee shop 1hr before the scheduled time and find (s)he has already arrived.
- When every song & its lyrics, you are listening to, relates to that one person
This is what you call LOVE. Understood my dear friend, she said smiling and stood up to leave while I started relating to what she just said, which was so true..!!!
Have a great Weekend ahead..!!!
Spread the Love..!!!
I lived happiness today, just by a comment, a message, meeting few people for whom you are important and vice versa. When people make you feel special, you know you have done something good.
- When your friend 1000kms far, enjoying his holiday and messaging you how happy he is and sharing his feelings.
- When you are sitting with your friend and silently enjoying that hot cup of coffee.
- When someone who is not going to return; who made you laugh and stood by you at every stage of your life; you can feel the presence of that person sitting besides you and a smile lights up on your face.
- When you are out witted by your kiddo, like you used to do when you were of the same age.
- Sitting at the beach and watching the sun dive into that sea.
Life has become a routine and at the end of every day we complain how bad it was. So many things happen in our life but we miss the small small things which made us happy for an hour, minute or a second. Rather than complaining, think about those moments. Rewind and Re-live the moments. Your life will get a new perspective and you will actually starting living the life.
HAPPINESS IS YOU AND IT’S YOU WHO HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE THE LIFE HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE..!!!
Friends like you are very few,
I can be myself when with you..!!!
No matter how sad I am,
The one who brings back my smile is only YOU..!!!
No matter how far we are,
Still connected at every hour..!!!
You have always been there,
Whether I am happy or sad..!!!
I dont want to loose you at any cost,
Life now without you seems completely lost..!!!
This relationship of ours no one can tear,
A unique bond something is what we share..!!!
I will always cherish the friendship with you,
Because, Friends like you are very few..!!!